Are you looking for a part-time job that doesn’t just pay minimum wage? Do you need a second job for some extra income? We have a perfect opportunity for anyone that only wants to work on Saturdays, Sundays, and Statutory holidays. Sound like you? Read on…
As a Part Time Weekend Clean Up and Sparkwatch, you will do general clean up throughout the site, as well as support our tradespersons to ensure hot work is done safely. This position offers you the opportunity to work between 16-24 hours a week at a wage of $24.94.
We are looking for Part Time Weekend Clean up and Sparkwatch to join our largest sawmill, located in High Level, Alberta. Our High Level Lumber Division safely and sustainably produces forest products for customers around the world so they can build their homes and communities.
Our ideal candidate has the following qualifications:
- Commitment to working safely coupled with strong communication & interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work a variety of shifts, including weekends and holidays, in a physically demanding industrial environment;
- Ability to work independently with little supervision;
- Must be 16 years or older.
We value diversity at Tolko and know that experience and knowledge comes in many forms. Even if you don’t have all the qualifications above, please apply. We would love to hear your story and have you grow with us.
Your ideal workday will look something like this:
- As a solid team player with strong communication skills, you work collaboratively across your team.
- You have an unwavering commitment to safety to keep yourself, our operators and other employees safe.
- With your strong work ethic, you work a variety of shifts, including weekends and holidays, in a physically demanding industrial environment.
So, what’s in it for you?
- You’ll take on an exciting new challenge with supportive team members.
- You’ll earn a competitive hourly wage of $24.94.
- You’ll be supported in continued development through on-the-job training.
- You’ll be part of a positive, innovative, and inclusive work environment.
If you want to work in a sustainable, future focused industry, there is no better place than Tolko. Our family has been producing innovative forest products for over 65 years. Our focus remains on sustainably managing our forests and our business for upcoming generations.
We want YOU to join our family. Come Grow Here! Apply today at www.tolko.com/careers.
Want to know what it’s like to work for Tolko? Hear what our employees have to say!
About High Level
Located in the beautiful northwestern region of Alberta, High Level is home to over 4,000 people. Surrounded by unspoiled nature, the town has endless outdoor activities to explore, along with an in-town swimming pool, hockey arena, golf course and many more amenities. We honour that the Town of High Level is Treaty 8 territory, traditional territory of the Beaver, Dene Tha’, Little Red River Cree, Tallcree, and a traditional meeting ground and home for many Indigenous Peoples, including the Paddle Prairie Métis Peoples. Watch this video to learn about the community and find out why life is better here.
To protect the privacy of your personal information, please ensure that when you apply, you are directed to Tolko’s job board at https://recruiting.ultipro.ca or you are accessing Tolko job opportunities through our website at www.tolko.com/careers.