Weyerhaeuser, our focus is as much on building our people as
building the business. Weyerhaeuser is committed to creating an
environment where individuals can flourish, where diversity is
encouraged and where community is supported. Weyerhaeuser is one of
the premier integrated forest organizations in the world.
The expectations of this position
clean up and spark watch duties; daily cleanup of wood debris
accumulation to increase reliability and decrease risk of
general use of applicable hands tools, air wands, brooms, shovels,
air chisels, etc. Operation of a Skid Steer Loader and
Chainsaws when required.
- Hot Work
preparation and Monitoring
a modified compressed schedule, Monday through Sunday, 12-hour
shifts, with flexibility for some overtime.
mill equipment as required
in operational PM task
to meet the changing needs within the business
a temporary full-time role with the possibility of a permanent
successful candidate will have demonstrated the
- Candidates must be 18 years of age or older and have
successfully completed a minimum of one (1) year post-secondary
- Successful candidate must be enrolled full time in a
post-secondary education program from September 2022-April,
2023. Evidence of educational requirements must be provided
- Eligible to work in the Canada without sponsorship
- Willingness to wear all required personal protective
- Ability to perform essential job functions of the position,
which may include climbing stairs, navigating catwalks, lifting
50lbs, bending and performing repetitive movement tasks.
- Good communication skills
- Successful completion of pre-employment testing process
- Able to perform basic math and use computers
- Industrial or Manufacturing experience is a plus
- Experience in self-directed team environment is a plus.
- Cover letter detailing interest in Weyerhaeuser and commitment
to safety, along with a resume are required.