High Prairie, Alberta
Are you excited by change and have a desire to be part of project which will innovate and upgrade a facility? If you have been in a leadership role and are looking for an opportunity to lead we would love to speak with you.
Reporting to the Plant Manager, the Production Manager is responsible for planning and organizing OSB manufacturing operations. Interfacing internally with the hourly and salary workforce, including Supervisors, Superintendents and Mill Management, the Production Manager will analyze all aspects of OSB area performance and will pro-actively identify and implement opportunities to improve operational effectiveness.
The plant is undergoing a major rebuild/modernization of its main production press. The Production Manager will play a key role within the leadership team on this project.
What We’re Looking For:
- Minimum 6 years production experience
- Minimum of 5 years in a supervisory capacity
- Demonstrated experience in leading and managing change
- University Degree or Technical Diploma in a relevant field
- Knowledge of OSB manufacturing processes and equipment will be considered an asset
- Knowledge of maintenance processes
What We Offer:
- An unyielding commitment to your personal safety
- Competitive pay and exceptional benefits
- The opportunity to work with the best and brightest in the industry
- A positive, dynamic, and inclusive work environment
- An open, innovative culture with diverse opportunities
- A commitment to investing in our people through training and development
- The chance to live (and play) where you work
Want to know what it’s like to work for Tolko? Click here
Who We Are:
With state-of-the-art operations across western Canada, Tolko is a leading manufacturer of a wide range of forest products for customers around the world. For over 60 years, our family-owned company has been recognized by customers and business partners for being reliable, flexible, efficient and offering quality products. With the third generation of family leadership, we’re continuing that legacy today in our divisions throughout western Canada and joint ventures in the Southern United States.
At Tolko, our values, vision and mission aren’t just what we believe. They’re how we work, live and serve our customers every day. Fundamental to our success is a diverse and committed workforce that thrives on change, building relationships, and a drive toward excellence.
Grow Here, Achieve More:
When you join Tolko, you’ll develop your skills and be encouraged to pursue diverse opportunities with a company that’s built on integrity, respect, and provides employees with the inclusive environment, support and opportunity to build great lives.
If this position sounds like a fit for you, we’d love to hear from you! Applications will be accepted at www.tolko.com until suitable candidate is found.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.