High Prairie, AB
Are you motivated by hard work, have a positive attitude and a strong focus on safety? If so, we want to hear from you!
The Process Engineer is responsible for establishing and monitoring a program of quality checks, testing, and data collection to ensure compliance with standards for all products produced in the plant, as well as conformity of all incoming raw materials. This role will lead in all process and product improvement initiatives and new product development.
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Science, or Bachelor of Wood Sciences
- General knowledge of manufacturing process in OSB or a related field
- Knowledge in Statistical Process Control
- General knowledge of running experimental trials and evaluation
- Understanding of quality management systems and processes
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Supervisor experience is considered an asset
- Statistical and computer literacy
- Analytical ability to identify and solve problems
- Mechanical aptitude
What We Offer:
- An unyielding commitment to your personal safety
- Competitive pay and exceptional benefits
- The opportunity to work with the best and brightest in the industry
- A positive, dynamic, and inclusive work environment
- An open, innovative culture with diverse opportunities
- A commitment to investing in our people through training and development
- The chance to live (and play) where you work
Want to know what it’s like to work for Tolko? Click here
Who We Are:
With state-of-the-art operations across western Canada, Tolko is a leading manufacturer of a wide range of forest products for customers around the world. For over 60 years, our family-owned company has been recognized by customers and business partners for being reliable, flexible, efficient and offering quality products. With the third generation of family leadership, we’re continuing that legacy today in our divisions throughout western Canada and joint ventures in the Southern United States.
At Tolko, our values, vision and mission aren’t just what we believe. They’re how we work, live and serve our customers every day. Fundamental to our success is a diverse and committed workforce that thrives on change, building relationships, and a drive toward excellence.
Grow Here, Achieve More:
When you join Tolko, you’ll develop your skills and be encouraged to pursue diverse opportunities with a company that’s built on integrity, respect, and provides employees with the inclusive environment, support and opportunity to build great lives.
If this position sounds like a fit for you, we’d love to hear from you! Applications will be accepted at www.tolko.com until a suitable pool of applicants is established.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.