Alberta-Pacific Forest Industries Inc. (Al-Pac) is implementing SAP S4/HANA as the corporate ERP replacing several applications under a more unified working environment. We are looking for a Project Administrator to support the project.
Reporting to the Project Manager, the Project Administrator is primarily responsible for assisting the project manager with administering and controlling all aspects of the project. This role will also be expected to provide administrative support to the Al-Pac functional team leads.
The ideal candidate brings strong organizational and planning skills, with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively. We are looking for someone with strong administration skills, including scheduling, planning, document preparation, and coordination to ensure project activities are completed successfully.
This is an 11-month contract position. Due to COVID-19, the successful candidate is likely to
commence working remotely until restrictions lift, then will be located at the mill site near Athabasca or the St. Albert office location. Some travel between the mill site and the St. Albert office may be required.
- Project Administration – Maintain project budget; support timesheet and invoice management; assist Functional Team Leads with updating status, schedules, trackers, and dashboards; coordinate project tasks with various stakeholders, both internal and external, to ensure project activities are identified and undertaken as planned and required
- Document Preparation & Management – Create, organize and maintain the project SharePoint site and ensure all deliverables and artifacts are stored appropriately; steward project change requests; assist in the preparation and coordination of documentation required for the Steering Committee meetings, Leadership updates, etc.; assist in the creation of project status reports, updates and presentations
- Meeting & Event Coordination – Schedule meetings and workshops as appropriate; assist with scheduling testing and training activities and informing participants; coordinate facility setup when required as part of the project go-live
- Ensures Accountability
- Plans & Aligns Work
- Communicates Effectively
- Drives Results
- Manages Ambiguity
Education & Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalency; post-secondary education in a related field is considered an asset
- Minimum 3 years experience in supporting end-to-end project implementations of SAP or similar ERP products
- Advanced skill in the use of Microsoft Office 365 apps including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, SharePoint, Outlook, and Teams
- Ability to create Executive-level presentations
- Demonstrated skills with respect to project coordination, organization, and implementation of projects involving the engagement of multiple stakeholders
- Excellent time management skills in managing workloads, schedules, and deliverables
Please forward all resumes in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. This position is considered
open until filled.
Successful applicants are required to provide acceptable evidence of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. To be fully vaccinated, the successful applicant must demonstrate that they have received all required doses of a COVID-19 vaccine, completed the requisite waiting period for achieving maximum immunity, and received any future booster shots as approved and recommended by the Government of Canada and Alberta Health Services (AHS). Proof of vaccination must be in the form of a government-issued QR code and will be requested upon acceptance of an offer of employment.
Alberta-Pacific Forest Industries Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We wish to express our thanks to all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.