Alberta-Pacific Forest Industries Inc. (Al-Pac) is seeking a highly motivated, enthusiastic, and supportive team player for the role of COVID Rapid Tester, for a one-year contract.
This is a casual, non-permanent position located at our Mill site location near Athabasca, Alberta.
- Conducting COVID rapid testing for Al-Pac’s Team Members and contractors who require it for site access
- Maintaining a log of those tested and their results
- Maintaining confidentiality
- Reporting positive tests immediately to Health & Safety
• Cleaning and sanitizing work stations as necessary
- Casual position; hours are not guaranteed
• Team members will be called in for shifts on an as-needed basis
- Candidates must be 18 years of age or older
Please forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. This position will be considered open until filled.
Successful applicants are required to provide acceptable evidence of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. To be fully vaccinated, the successful applicant must demonstrate that they have received all required doses of a COVID-19 vaccine, completed the requisite waiting period for achieving maximum immunity, and received any future booster shots as approved and recommended by the Government of Canada and Alberta Health Services (AHS). Proof of vaccination must be in the form of a government-issued QR code and will be requested upon acceptance of an offer of employment.
Al-Pac is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We wish to express our thanks to all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only successful candidates will be contacted.