Looking for a unique HR opportunity to work for a company that is committed to continuous growth and sustainability? Alberta-Pacific Forest Industries Inc. (Al-Pac) is seeking a highly motivated, enthusiastic, and supportive team player for the role of Human Resources Administrator.
The Human Resources Administrator is responsible for overseeing the HR administration for various human resources functions, particularly in the recruitment area. This is a casual part-time (9 months) contract position for around 20 hours/week, with the possibility of additional hours. This position is located at our mill site location near Athabasca, AB, which is north of Edmonton, AB.
Al-Pac is the largest single-line kraft pulp producer in North America and continues to branch out beyond the traditional pulp market. We strive to be leaders in everything we do, from our operations and how we work with our communities, to the way we develop our team members and manage the forest. We are continuously investigating new and innovative ideas while delivering our premium products in an environmentally sustainable way.
- Posting and managing advertisements on Al-Pac’s internal and external websites
- Sourcing candidates through online channels such as Indeed, LinkedIn, etc.
- Tracking, screening, and preparing candidate shortlists
- Scheduling interviews and issuing interview packages
- Providing support to the HR team with onboarding and orientation, including completing reference checks
- Providing ad hoc administrative support to the HR team as needed
- Some experience in administration, ideally in HR or recruitment
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong technical and social media aptitude
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Understanding of general Human Resources policies and procedures
Please forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. This position will be considered open until filled.
Al-Pac is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We wish to express our thanks to all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.