Boucher Bros. Lumber Ltd. (BBL) is a growing company, looking for employees to help us advance and diversify. As a family-run business BBL will provide opportunities for growth and advancement. If you are someone who enjoys working closely with business owners and is looking to continually learn and advance in their trade and career, you would be a great fit.
As an integral member of BBL’s Mechanical Team, Millwrights report to the Maintenance Supervisor and are responsible for timely and effective maintenance and repair of mill mechanical and structural components.
This role will:
* be instrumental to continue to build and implement a robust predictive maintenance system;
* provide mentorship to apprentices, developing and stewarding to measurable learning outcomes; and
* act as a Team Lead.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* being a team player;
* actively participating and sharing ideas in company meetings; and
* troubleshooting, analyzing, diagnosing, and performing maintenance work on plant machinery.
* a valid Journeyperson Millwright certification;
* minimum three (3) years’ experience in plant maintenance, at a journeyperson level;
* possess basic hydraulic, electrical, and fabricating skills;
* commitment to working safely and creating a safe workplace;
* strong communication and interpersonal skills;
* ability to work independently, with minimal supervision; and
* flexible availability around overtime opportunities.
Interested applicants, email your resume to email@example.com.
Located approximately 27 km south of the town of Peace River, in the Village of Nampa, BBL is the employer that offers you the chance to live, where everyone else goes to get away from it all.
Boucher Bros Lumber Ltd., is a family business that began in 1951. What started in 1979 at the company’s current location, as a single line heading sawmill, grew and modernized over the years to become the highly efficient sawmill that exists today. Boucher Bros. Lumber Ltd. continues to look for opportunities to modernize and is on pace to double production in 2021.
Boucher Bros. Lumber Ltd.. produces high-quality random widths (3” to 12”) and random lengths (6’ to 16’) 1” and 2” lumber, kiln-dried, and planed for North American, South American, and Asian markets. Our sawmill produces 85 million board feet of lumber annually.
The Boucher Family is committed to providing their employees a safe, clean, modern, and reliable workplace while producing high-quality lumber.