Alberta-Pacific Forest Industries Inc. (Al-Pac) is seeking a highly motivated, enthusiastic, and supportive team player for the role of Specialist, Talent Management.
This is a full-time, permanent position located at our mill site location near Athabasca, Alberta. The successful candidate will receive a competitive annual salary including paid pension and matching RRSP program, 4-week annual vacation, the company paid dental and extended health benefits, and many additional employee incentives. Relocation assistance is also available for those who will need to move into the local area.
The Specialist, Talent Management manages and administers recruitment, onboarding, and orientation processes, along with corporate-level succession management, learning and development programs, and initiatives.
• Recruitment, future talent recruitment and candidate pipeline development, collaborating and proactively identifying future needs, attracting and selecting candidates for vacancies
• Employee onboarding and offboarding, developing and maintaining onboarding and offboarding processes to ensure that the team member experience is consistent with the organization’s brand and values
• Learning and development program design to meet individual and organizational
learning needs, incorporating appropriate L&D methodologies and delivery channels
• Succession management, managing the implementation of methods and processes, clarifying and responding to business needs, and reporting on outcomes
• Ensures Accountability
• Attracts Top Talent
• Being Resilient
• Manages Ambiguity
Education & Experience:
• Post-secondary degree in a related field (Business, HR Management, etc.)
• Substantial general work experience together with comprehensive job-related experience to fully competent level (over 6 years)
• Current knowledge of effective recruitment, onboarding, orientation, succession
management, learning and development strategies and methods
• Professional designation is an asset
• Experience in a forestry, manufacturing environment, or commodity industry is an asset
Please forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. This position will be considered open until filled.
Al-Pac is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We wish to express our thanks to all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.