FOOTHILLS FOREST PRODUCTS INC.
a Division of Dunkley Lumber Ltd.
Is seeking a highly motivated and energetic individual to join our team as
Our two-line softwood lumber sawmill and planer mill facility produce high quality random length lumber products for offshore and North American lumber markets. Located by the beautiful mountain community of Grande Cache, Alberta, we offer an outdoor lover’s paradise. Please visit our website at www.dunkleylumber.com for more information about our company.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL:
• Maintain safety of self and others as the highest priority;
• Be self-motivated with a strong mechanical aptitude and ability to maintain equipment to a standard that achieves consistently high reliability;
• Be a proficient trouble-shooter and able to complete corrective actions efficiently;
• Be able to work independently and effectively as part of a team, with strong verbal and written communications skills;
• Possess basic computer skills to process Work Order information.
• Journeyman (Red Seal) with 3-5 years of experience preferred;
• Previous experience in a sawmill or other manufacturing environment.
• A competitive wage and benefits package;
• Steady, full-time employment with the opportunity to be home every night.
• A constantly evolving work environment with investment in the latest technology.
To apply, please submit your Resume, together with a covering letter, by email to “firstname.lastname@example.org”, noting “Journeyman Millwright” in the Subject line by October 21st, 2020.
Foothills Forest Products Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.