Alberta-Pacific Forest Industries Inc. (Al-Pac) is seeking a highly motivated, enthusiastic and supportive team player for the role of Operating Technician in the Pulp Finishing Business Unit.
This is a 6-month non-permanent position working on a full-time basis at our mill site near Boyle, Alberta. This position will be rotating day and night shifts.
• Handling, loading and quality testing of the finished product; operation of the bale line equipment, the quality testing of the finished product.
• Labor intensive tasks in hot and humid conditions requiring a high level of physical effort.
• Clean up throughout the business unit.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Valid driver’s license (GDL removed) with an acceptable driving history.
• Good communication skills.
• Self-motivated individual who works well in a team environment.
Please forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com by July 1, 2020
Al-Pac is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We wish to express our thanks to all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.