Alberta-Pacific Forest Industries Inc. (Al-Pac) is seeking a highly motivated, enthusiastic and supportive team player for the role of System Analyst.
This is a permanent position working Monday-Thursday at our Mill site office. The successful candidate will receive a competitive annual salary including paid pension and matching RRSP program, 4-week’s annual vacation, company paid dental and extended health benefits, with many additional employee incentives.
- Land Resource Manager (LRM) support and maintenance including product and vendor management.
- Data management.
- Perform scripting and programming, and report writing.
- Provide support for custom applications.
- Strategic development of upgrades and implementation of new technology and information systems.
- Assist in budgeting and strategic planning.
- Liaise with clients and provide technical support as needed.
- Post-secondary education in Geographic Information Systems (GIS) or equivalent.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience with ESRI tools (ArcGIS, ArcServer, ArcGIS Online, ArcGIS Pro, and Portal).
- Experience with development and implementation of quality controls and standards, including operating procedures for management, production, and processing of GIS data.
- Must have knowledge of database management and design concepts.
- Experience with the following would be considered an asset:
- Land Resource Manager
- Scripting with Python
- Ability to work independently with minimal instruction, as well as within a team.
- Previous change management and document management experience.
- Strong communication, presentation, and time management skills.
Please forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com.
We wish to express our thanks to all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Alberta-Pacific Forest Industries Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals.
The closing date for this position is March 22, 2020.