Alberta-Pacific Forest Industries Inc. (Al-Pac) is seeking a highly motivated, enthusiastic and supportive team player for the role of Day Technician in the Fibreline Business Unit.
This is a non-permanent, sixth-month position working on a full-time basis at our mill site near Boyle, Alberta. This is a short-term contract working Monday-Thursday ten hours per day.
- Provide daily operational help in the Fibreline area.
- Rotate through all field positions and future operations of both panel positions within the business unit.
- Actively participate in the SMART process and to model safe behavior on a regular basis.
- Support the continuous improvement process by actively taking part in process optimization within the team.
- Deals actively and works closely with his/her team members with all operating issues that involve safety, environment, production, quality, and costs.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a valid driver’s license (GDL removed) with an acceptable driving history.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and basic knowledge of root cause analysis.
- Willingness to work with chemicals used for cooking and bleaching process.
- Desire to learn new areas and experience new challenges.
- Basic computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Please forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com.