We currently have openings for Journeyman Machinists.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL:
- Maintain the safety of self and others as the highest priority.
- Be self-motivated with a strong machining background and mechanical aptitude/ability.
- Be capable of producing tight tolerances on conventional lathes and milling machines.
- Be a proficient troubleshooter and able to efficiently complete corrective actions.
- Be comfortable working independently and as part of a team.
- Be flexible and willing to work on a weekend work schedule.
- Journeyperson (Red Seal) 3-5 years’ experience preferred.
- Previous experience performing maintenance in a sawmill or other manufacturing environment.
- A competitive wage and benefits package.
- Temporary accommodations to assist with relocation.
- Steady, full-time employment with the opportunity to be home every night.
If you enjoy working in a friendly and dynamic environment, want to build your career with an exciting and committed team, and to live in a community with all the essential amenities as well as endless outdoor opportunities, please send your cover letter and resume by email to email@example.com.
Foothills Forest Products is an equal opportunity employer. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.