Slave Lake, Alberta
Are you motivated by hard work, have a positive attitude and a strong focus on safety? If so, we want to hear from you!
The Maintenance Planner is responsible for the safe planning of manpower, tools, equipment and materials for regular and shutdown maintenance of Tolko’s Athabasca OSB mill.
What We’re Looking For:
- Five years of demonstrated experience working in a production/industrial environment
- Three years supervisory experience related work experience in a production/industrial environment
- Demonstrated experience in the use of computerized maintenance systems
- Major maintenance outage/turn-around planning experience
- Basic knowledge of project management concepts
- Basic knowledge of stores/spare parts management concepts
- Sound understanding of preventative and predictive maintenance practices
- Microsoft Office application particularly Excel, MK Project, or similar scheduling applications
- Engineering technologist or journeyman status preferred for this role
What We Offer:
- An unyielding commitment to your personal safety
- Competitive pay and exceptional benefits
- Excellent relocation package available
- Northern tax deductions may be available to Tolko employees
- The opportunity to work with the best and brightest in the industry
- A positive, dynamic, and inclusive work environment
- An open, innovative culture with diverse opportunities
- A commitment to investing in our people through training and development
- The chance to live (and play) where you work
Want to know what it’s like to work for Tolko? Click here
Who We Are:
With state-of-the-art operations across western Canada, Tolko is a leading manufacturer of a wide range of forest products for customers around the world. For over 60 years, our family-owned company has been recognized by customers and business partners for being reliable, flexible, efficient and offering quality products. With the third generation of family leadership, we’re continuing that legacy today in our divisions throughout western Canada and joint ventures in the Southern United States.
At Tolko, our values, vision and mission aren’t just what we believe. They’re how we work, live and serve our customers every day. Fundamental to our success is a diverse and committed workforce that thrives on change, building relationships, and a drive toward excellence.
Grow Here, Achieve More:
When you join Tolko, you’ll develop your skills and be encouraged to pursue diverse opportunities with a company that’s built on integrity, respect, and provides employees with the inclusive environment, support and opportunity to build great lives.
If this position sounds like a fit for you, we’d love to hear from you! Applications will be accepted at www.tolko.com until a suitable pool of applicants is established.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter to stay up to date on Tolko news and job postings.