Slave Lake, AB
The Divisional Accountant is responsible for financial procedures and systems; including financial reports and analysis.
Under the direction of the Divisional Accounting Supervisor, the Divisional Accountant supports the business in the preparation of monthly financial statements, the annual budget, and insuring proper financial controls are adhered to.
What We’re Looking For:
- Must have working knowledge of key accounting functions, financial reporting, and statistical reporting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Working towards CPA designation
- Must have working knowledge of ASPE
- Experience in the forest industry, Empower, and/or JD Edwards software will be considered assets
What We Offer:
- An unyielding commitment to your personal safety
- Competitive pay and exceptional benefits
- Excellent relocation package available
- The opportunity to work with the best and brightest in the industry
- A positive, dynamic, and inclusive work environment
- An open, innovative culture with diverse opportunities
- A commitment to investing in our people through training and development
- The chance to live (and play) where you work
Want to know what it’s like to work for Tolko? Click here
Who We Are:
With state-of-the-art operations across western Canada, Tolko is a leading manufacturer of a wide range of forest products for customers around the world. For over 65 years, our family-owned company has been recognized by customers and business partners for being reliable, flexible, efficient and offering quality products. With the third generation of family leadership, we’re continuing that legacy today in our divisions throughout western Canada and joint ventures in the Southern United States.
At Tolko, our values, vision and mission aren’t just what we believe. They’re how we work, live and serve our customers every day. Fundamental to our success is a diverse and committed workforce that thrives on change, building relationships, and a drive toward excellence.
Grow Here, Achieve More:
When you join Tolko, you’ll develop your skills and be encouraged to pursue diverse opportunities with a company that’s built on integrity, respect, and provides employees with the inclusive environment, support and opportunity to build great lives.
If this position sounds like a fit for you, we’d love to hear from you! Applications will be accepted at www.tolko.com until a successful applicant pool is established.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter to stay up to date on Tolko news and job postings.