Alberta-Pacific Forest Industries Inc. (Al-Pac) is seeking a highly motivated, enthusiastic, and supportive team player for the role of Recruiter.
This is a full-time, permanent position to support our mill site location near Athabasca, Alberta. The successful candidate will receive a competitive annual salary including paid pension and matching RRSP program, 4-week annual vacation, company paid dental and extended health benefits, and many additional employee incentives.
The Recruiter develops and implements recruitment, on-boarding, and orientation programs and policies, working with both the business and HR Business Partners to understand their needs. This position is responsible for full-cycle recruitment, including candidate sourcing, assessment, selection, and onboarding of new team members.
• Talent Recruitment – Create recruitment profiles for key existing and new roles, attract, assess and select candidates for vacancies, collaborate with the business to identify future talent acquisition needs, develop and maintain a candidate pipeline
• Employee Onboarding & Orientation – develop and maintain onboarding and offboarding processes to ensure the team member experience is consistent with the organization’s brand and values
• Business Advice – Provide leaders with advice and guidance on recruitment strategies, policies, and processes. Keep current with best practices and market information
• Stakeholder Engagement – Contribute to local community engagement through career fairs and recruitment events
• Communicates Effectively
• Business Insight
• Plans & Aligns
• Ensures Accountability
• Interpersonal Savvy
• Attracts Top Talent
• Being Resilient
• Situational Adaptability
Education & Experience:
• Post-secondary degree in a related field (Business, HR Management, etc.)
• 3-6 years experience as a full-cycle recruiter with proven ability in attracting new talent and managing candidate pipelines.
• Current knowledge of effective recruitment, onboarding, and orientation, strategies, tools, and policies
• Ability to build long-term and trusted business relationships and work with a team
• Strong writing and presentation skills
• Knowledge of a variety of assessment and selection tools
• Professional designation is an asset
• Experience in a forestry, manufacturing environment, or commodity industry is an asset
Please forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. This position will be considered open until filled.
Al-Pac is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We wish to express our thanks to all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.