Alberta-Pacific Forest Industries Inc. (Al-Pac) is seeking a highly motivated, enthusiastic, and supportive team player for the role of Operating Technician in the Pulp Finishing Business Unit.
This is a non-permanent (6 month) contract position working on a full-time basis at our mill site location near Athabasca, Alberta. This position will be rotating between day and night shifts.
- Handling, loading, and quality testing of the finished product; operation of the bale line equipment, the quality testing of the finished product
- Labor-intensive tasks in hot and humid conditions requiring a high level of physical effort
- Clean up throughout the business unit.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license (GDL removed) with an acceptable driving history
- Good communication skills
- Self-motivated individual who works well in a team environment
Please forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 27th, 2021.
Al-Pac is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We wish to express our thanks to all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.