Alberta-Pacific Forest Industries Inc. (Al-Pac) is seeking a highly motivated, enthusiastic and supportive team player for the role of Stores Technician, Materials Management.
The Stores Technician is responsible for supporting the Materials Management team with handling various inventory requirements. This is non-permanent short-term position, with a 6-month contract. The position is located at our mill site location near Athabasca, Alberta.
As an integral part of the Materials Management Team, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Loading and unloading of various materials.
- Drive and operate light vehicle and forklift for deliveries and locating parts.
- Handles the issuing and locating of parts.
- Manages delivery of equipment and material to other Business Units as assigned.
- Coordinates the receiving and shipping of incoming/outgoing mail and equipment, ensuring the correctness and that it matches the physical material with appropriate Purchase orders and files.
- Cleaning duties within Stores.
- Perform periodic/perpetual counts and adjustments.
- Must be physically fit and able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Must have a valid Class 5 driver’s license (not probationary GDL).
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be dependable and professional.
- Have the ability to work independently with minimal instruction, as well as within a team.
Please forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 28th, 2021.
Al-Pac is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We wish to express our thanks to all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.