Alberta-Pacific Forest Industries Inc. (Al-Pac) is now accepting applications for the 2021 Summer Student Program.
These positions are based at the mill site near Boyle, AB, and will begin in May until August.
Hours of work will be determined based on the area of assignment. Typically, these roles operate on a fourteen (14) day rotation on a twenty-eight (28) day cycle working twelve (12) hours per day, or Monday-Thursday working ten (10) hours per day.
*Due to COVID-19 restrictions, students may be required to work remotely depending on the assigned working area*
- All students must be currently attending a post-secondary institution.
- All students must be returning to continue their chosen course of study at summer’s end and will be required to provide a copy of their acceptance letter or confirmation of enrollment.
- All students must complete and return a completed application form and all other required documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than February 28, 2021.
- The following must be included with the application:
- Letter of acceptance or confirmation of enrollment from a post-secondary institution.
- Three (3) year driver’s abstract that was generated within the past 30 days.
- An updated resume in Microsoft Word or PDF format.
- Final selection and placement decisions will be made by March 25, 2021, and the successful students will be contacted.
- General orientation, including drug and alcohol testing for safety-sensitive positions, will be completed on the first day of employment.
Please forward your completed application form with all other required documentation in confidence to email@example.com by February 28, 2021.
Al-Pac is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We wish to express our thanks to all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.