Alberta-Pacific Forest Industries Inc. (Al-Pac) is now accepting applications for the 2020 Summer Student Program. These positions are based at the mill site near Boyle, AB and will begin in May until August. The hours of work will be determined based on the area of assignment. Typically, these roles operate on a fourteen (14) day rotation on a twenty-eight (28) day cycle working twelve (12) hours per day, or Monday-Thursday working ten (10) hours per day.
- All students must be currently attending a post-secondary institution.
- All students must be returning to continue their chosen course of study at summers end and will be required to provide a copy of their acceptance letter or confirmation of enrollment.
- All students must complete and return an application to email@example.com no later than February 29, 2020. The following must be included with the application:
- Letter of acceptance or confirmation of enrollment from a post-secondary institution.
- Three (3) year driver’s abstract that was generated within the past 30 days.
- Final selection and placement decisions will be made by March 26, 2020, and the successful students will be contacted.
- General orientation, including drug and alcohol testing, will be completed on the first day of employment.
To download the application form please visit www.alpac.ca.
We wish to express our thanks to all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only those selected for the program will be contacted. Alberta-Pacific Forest Industries Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals.